PCE SYMPOSIUM „MOMENT OF MOVEMENT”
RULES OF REGISTRATION
- The following rules regulate the terms of payment and participation in the conference organized by INTRA – the Polish Association for Integrational Experiential Psychotherapy and Social Education in cooperation with the INTRA Psychology and Education Centre under the auspices of PCE Europe.
- Submitting a registration is equal to accepting these rules.
- The application may be made by a third party on behalf of a participant, e.g. in the situation of an employee being notified by the employer. In such a case, the party responsible for adherence to these rules will be the registering party (employer).
- The registration for the conference can be made only by filling in the application form available at www.pcewarsaw2019.eu.
- The participation fee should be paid by bank transfer to the account of INTRA:
Account number: PL 20 1910 1048 2787 0557 7814 0002 – at Santander Bank Polska S.A.
SWIFT (BIC): WBKPPLPP
- The payment should be made on the day of registration.
- After the payment is credited to the account, INTRA issues a VAT invoice using the details specified in the application form.
- The deadline of payment determines the order on the list of participants.
- If the payment is not completed, the name specified in the registration process will be removed from the list of participants.
- In the event of running out places, the participant will be registered on the reserve list and will be informed about it by e-mail.
- The resignation from participation in the conference must be made by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a resignation is submitted later than 30 days after the registration date, the conference fee is not paid back.
INTRA Psychology and Education Centre K. Jedliński, M. Fijewska, J. Sokół - Jedlińska, D. Fijewski Sp. j.
ul. Bajana 40, 01-904 Warszawa
NIP: 526 17 37 475
REGON: 011059252 KRS: 0000395732